Father's Day Giveaway
Happy Father's Day!
To celebrate fathers we're giving away a black tungsten whiskey barrel ring, decanter set, flask, and a $100 gift card for a tour and tasting at Utah's Own Outlaw Distillery.
To enter to win simply fill out the form below. The winner will be chosen at random on Friday June 18th at 4:00 pm MST.
The entry form can also be found here
- No purchase necessary.
- Making purchases will not increase your chances of winning.
- Winner will be chosen at random.
- This contest is not endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with Facebook or Instagram in any way. We hereby release Facebook and Instagram of any responsibility to entrants or participants.
Need to find your ring size? Park City Jewelers provides a free complimentary ring sizer to all of our valued customers. Simply click the link below, add the free ring sizer to your cart, and proceed through checkout. The ring sizer will typically arrive within 2-3 business days.
Order Free Ring Sizer Here
A Few Ring Sizing Tips:
- The average size of a woman's ring is 6.5 and men's is a 10.
- The ring should fit nicely and be comfortable to wear. Ideally, the ring will slide over the knuckle with relative ease while also feelings secure enough that it won't fall off.
- The best time to size a ring is when your fingers are warm. Finger size changes according to temperature with cold fingers being smaller than warm fingers.
- Once you think you've found the right size, try a half size larger or smaller to see how that feels.
- Keep in mind that wider bands are going to fit tighter than smaller bands.
Ring Size FAQ
- What if I Get the Wrong Ring Size?
Many of our rings can be sized one size up or down from its current size. We offer one free complimentary ring sizing within the first 30 days of purchase. Some rings such as eternity bands, dinosaur bone, and tungsten cannot be sized.
-What if I Bought the Wrong Size, and the Ring Can't be Sized?
We offer a 30-day return policy on all orders. If you order a ring in the wrong size, and the ring cannot be sized, you can return the ring within the return policy.