Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information such as:
* Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used to purchase products and/or services and to deliver the product/service as requested.
* Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies, and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional specifically provided on this site.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of, and share information they collect.
Use of Information Collected
Park City Jewelers may collect and make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.parkcityjewelers.com Park City Jewelers may also be in contact with you regarding completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Park City Jewelers does not now nor will it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of our customer lists and or names to any third parties.
Park City Jewelers may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be most popular to customers or the general public.
Park City Jewelers may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary in an effort to:
* Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Park City Jewelers and/or our website
* Maintain, safeguard and/or reserve all the rights and/or property of Park City Jewelers; and
* Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.parkcityjewelers.com and/or the general public.
Children under age of 13
Park City Jewelers does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13) we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent and or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by wall of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you with to unsubscribe to Shianne@parkcityjewelers.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt out.
Links to Other Websites
Our website does contain links to affiliate and other websites. Park City Jewelers does not claim or accepted responsibility for any privacy policies, practices, and or
Park City Jewelers shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural, and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 435-649-6547
Mailing Address: PO Box 3532
Park City UT 84060
Need to find your ring size? Park City Jewelers provides a free complimentary ring sizer to all of our valued customers. Simply click the link below, add the free ring sizer to your cart, and proceed through checkout. The ring sizer will typically arrive within 2-3 business days.
Order Free Ring Sizer Here
A Few Ring Sizing Tips:
- The average size of a woman's ring is 6.5 and men's is a 10.
- The ring should fit nicely and be comfortable to wear. Ideally, the ring will slide over the knuckle with relative ease while also feelings secure enough that it won't fall off.
- The best time to size a ring is when your fingers are warm. Finger size changes according to temperature with cold fingers being smaller than warm fingers.
- Once you think you've found the right size, try a half size larger or smaller to see how that feels.
- Keep in mind that wider bands are going to fit tighter than smaller bands.
Ring Size FAQ
- What if I Get the Wrong Ring Size?
Many of our rings can be sized one size up or down from its current size. We offer one free complimentary ring sizing within the first 30 days of purchase. Some rings such as eternity bands, dinosaur bone, and tungsten cannot be sized.
-What if I Bought the Wrong Size, and the Ring Can't be Sized?
We offer a 30-day return policy on all orders. If you order a ring in the wrong size, and the ring cannot be sized, you can return the ring within the return policy.