Elk Ivory Giveaway!
We're excited to announce the launch of our Elk Ivory Jewelry social media pages! These pages are the place to see and share your favorite elk ivory jewelry as well as the pictures and stories from your hunt!
To kick things off we're giving away a flask laser engraved with our new elk ivory logo and a sterling silver elk necklace to one of our social media followers. To win you must like our Instagram and/or Facebook pages before 4:00 pm April 30th MST. It's that easy!
Like both pages to increase your chance of winning!
Already liked our pages? No worries! You're eligible to win!
The winner will be chosen on Friday April 30th at 4:00pm MST.
Like Our Pages Below!
Facebook Page Click Here
Instagram Handle: ElkIvoryJewelry
- No purchase necessary.
- Making purchases will not increase your chances of winning.
- Winner will be chosen at random.
- This contest is not endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with Facebook or Instagram in any way. We hereby release Facebook and Instagram of any responsibility to entrants or participants.
Need to find your ring size? Park City Jewelers provides a free complimentary ring sizer to all of our valued customers. Simply click the link below, add the free ring sizer to your cart, and proceed through checkout. The ring sizer will typically arrive within 2-3 business days.
Order Free Ring Sizer Here
A Few Ring Sizing Tips:
- The average size of a woman's ring is 6.5 and men's is a 10.
- The ring should fit nicely and be comfortable to wear. Ideally, the ring will slide over the knuckle with relative ease while also feelings secure enough that it won't fall off.
- The best time to size a ring is when your fingers are warm. Finger size changes according to temperature with cold fingers being smaller than warm fingers.
- Once you think you've found the right size, try a half size larger or smaller to see how that feels.
- Keep in mind that wider bands are going to fit tighter than smaller bands.
Ring Size FAQ
- What if I Get the Wrong Ring Size?
Many of our rings can be sized one size up or down from its current size. We offer one free complimentary ring sizing within the first 30 days of purchase. Some rings such as eternity bands, dinosaur bone, and tungsten cannot be sized.
-What if I Bought the Wrong Size, and the Ring Can't be Sized?
We offer a 30-day return policy on all orders. If you order a ring in the wrong size, and the ring cannot be sized, you can return the ring within the return policy.