Dave is the father of six children, three boys and three girls. His amazing children have blessed and enriched Dave's life with the gift of nineteen beautiful grandchildren who add immeasurable joy to his life. Dave and his beautiful wife, Michele, have been married for forty-six years.
Dave has been creating various memorable jewelry items since 1971. He is talented and skilled with a sincere and distinct desire and quest for perfection in all that he designs and hand creates. Among Dave's specialties in the creation of unique jewelry items are designing and creating one of a kind jewelry pieces, hand carving waxes, hand casting, hand setting diamonds and precious gemstones with perfection his ultimate goal.
Aside from designing and handcrafting breathtaking jewelry pieces, Dave is also a very talented oil painter with wildlife paintings being his specialty. Most of all, Dave loves spending time with his family in the majestic mountains of Utah, hiking and enjoying the bold and rugged Utah terrain filled with intriguing wildlife, rushing streams, and gorgeous wildflowers.
Need to find your ring size? Park City Jewelers provides a free complimentary ring sizer to all of our valued customers. Simply click the link below, add the free ring sizer to your cart, and proceed through checkout. The ring sizer will typically arrive within 2-3 business days.
Order Free Ring Sizer Here
A Few Ring Sizing Tips:
- The average size of a woman's ring is 6.5 and men's is a 10.
- The ring should fit nicely and be comfortable to wear. Ideally, the ring will slide over the knuckle with relative ease while also feelings secure enough that it won't fall off.
- The best time to size a ring is when your fingers are warm. Finger size changes according to temperature with cold fingers being smaller than warm fingers.
- Once you think you've found the right size, try a half size larger or smaller to see how that feels.
- Keep in mind that wider bands are going to fit tighter than smaller bands.
Ring Size FAQ
- What if I Get the Wrong Ring Size?
Many of our rings can be sized one size up or down from its current size. We offer one free complimentary ring sizing within the first 30 days of purchase. Some rings such as eternity bands, dinosaur bone, and tungsten cannot be sized.
-What if I Bought the Wrong Size, and the Ring Can't be Sized?
We offer a 30-day return policy on all orders. If you order a ring in the wrong size, and the ring cannot be sized, you can return the ring within the return policy.