10. You'll have a unique experience from the minute you walk in the door. (Have you seen our 9' tall amethyst geodes?!)
9. We've been a small business for over 30 years. We are locals who love Park City and want the best for our community.
8. You'll experience our famous PCJ hospitality. We'll have freshly baked gingersnaps and a nice cold drink waiting for you. The recipe is from Ken's Grandma Peacock and everybody loves her cookies!
7. Park City is gorgeous any time of year. It shines like a diamond. Come up and enjoy the beautiful surroundings with the fun, party atmosphere on Main Street.
6. We have a knowledgeable sales team. They know their gemstones. They love jewelry and it's shows. Their enthusiasm is contagious!
5. We have a wide selection of products. We have something for all price ranges, tastes and styles. Diamonds, sapphires, red emeralds, morganite, and more, plus a wild (that's right - WILD) selection of "jewelry for your home".
4. You won't be able to beat our quality and craftsmanship. Our jewelers are true artisans. They do everything from old-fashioned hand-carving to 3D "growing" machines where they actually "grow" jewelry. It's a pleasure to watch them at work.
3. We have a free, no strings, lifetime warranty on workmanship. This is a really big deal. Other stores may say they have a lifetime warranty, but you have to take your jewelry in at regular intervals for an inspection. If you miss an inspection, the warranty is void. Not us. Bring in a piece 12 years later and we'll fix it if it's our fault.
2. Let's be real. Parking deserves HUGE consideration. We have very convenient parking in the China Bridge parking structure just behind the store.
1. We have great products, unique designs, and heirloom-quality jewelry that your loved ones will enjoy for generations from the store voted Park City's Best 5 years in a row.
Come see us at 430 Main Street in Park City, UT, or shop online at 435-649-6547.
When you shop at Park City Jewelers you know that you’re going to see unique jewelry designed and crafted by us. This gives you a chance to own jewelry that is like none other, made with the highest level of craftsmanship.
Although we make most of the jewelry we sell, we occasionally partner with a designer and sell their pieces in the store. This doesn’t happen often, but when we find a designer that blows us away with their unique pieces and quality, we proudly offer these to our customers.
Bellarri is one such designer. She is known as one of the world's finest luxury jewelry designers, and we’ve admired her award-winning pieces over the years as we’ve attended the annual JCK Jewelry Conference.
This year, we proudly announce that Bellarri is the newest designer at Park City Jewelers. Her pieces feature bold designs and vibrant colored gemstones that are simply breathtaking.
Designer - Bellarri Aldeman
Bellarri jewelry is “designed for a woman, by a woman,” and her signature style pushes the envelope to create masterpieces of design. She states, "A true artist should capture the eyes, the soul, and the heart with every creation."
The Bellarri style is delicate art combined with uniquely cut gemstones, and each design tells its own story. Bellarri jewelry is meant to stand out from the pack, and conformity is not in the vocabulary. These pieces are tailored to the individually minded who value the unique.
In her own words, “My customer is an independent thinking self-purchaser who understands we design for her lifestyle. She’s not necessarily waiting for anyone to buy for her.”
The big, bold, and beautiful pieces are sure to make an impression when you wear them, and many celebrities have worn her designs to stand out on the red carpet.
It’s no secret that we love color, and Bellarri uses some of the most beautiful colored gemstones in their pieces. As you look through the collection you’ll notice the striking combinations of bright colors from gemstones like peridot, tsavorite garnet, amethyst, blue topaz, ametrine, and iolite, to name a few.
Bellarri also has a reputation for some of the very best gemstone color matching in the jewelry industry. This can be easily seen in their gradient and rainbow designs. Light blue topaz slowly shifts to deep London blue topaz in a stunning seamless transition. The rainbow designs move through all the colors of the rainbow in breathtaking beauty.
Another hallmark of Bellari jewelry is the way the gemstones are cut and faceted. They laser cut and facet each gemstone using patented techniques not found in any other jewelry in the world. This gives the gemstones incredible brilliance and enables them to produce their unique designs.
Settings are featured in 14K and 18K gold. You’ll notice a distinct lack of prongs in most of the settings, as one of the hallmarks of Beillari design is channel set gemstones. Each gemstone is precision cut to fit each piece and placed together to create each unique design. This gives the impression that the gemstones grew organically out of the setting - that they belong together.
A great example of jewelry “made by a woman, for a woman” is the Bellarri earrings. They are designed to be worn with or without piercings. The earring post has a hinge that folds down so it can be worn as a clip-on, which is an awesome feature.
The Bellarri brand is synonymous with luxury, integrity, elegance, and cutting-edge design, and they have been family owned and operated for 42 years. We are proud to feature their collection online and in-store and hope that each piece will capture your imagination the same way it has ours.