10. You'll have a unique experience from the minute you walk in the door. (Have you seen our 9' tall amethyst geodes?!)
9. We've been a small business for over 30 years. We are locals who love Park City and want the best for our community.
8. You'll experience our famous PCJ hospitality. We'll have freshly baked gingersnaps and a nice cold drink waiting for you. The recipe is from Ken's Grandma Peacock and everybody loves her cookies!
7. Park City is gorgeous any time of year. It shines like a diamond. Come up and enjoy the beautiful surroundings with the fun, party atmosphere on Main Street.
6. We have a knowledgeable sales team. They know their gemstones. They love jewelry and it's shows. Their enthusiasm is contagious!
5. We have a wide selection of products. We have something for all price ranges, tastes and styles. Diamonds, sapphires, red emeralds, morganite, and more, plus a wild (that's right - WILD) selection of "jewelry for your home".
4. You won't be able to beat our quality and craftsmanship. Our jewelers are true artisans. They do everything from old-fashioned hand-carving to 3D "growing" machines where they actually "grow" jewelry. It's a pleasure to watch them at work.
3. We have a free, no strings, lifetime warranty on workmanship. This is a really big deal. Other stores may say they have a lifetime warranty, but you have to take your jewelry in at regular intervals for an inspection. If you miss an inspection, the warranty is void. Not us. Bring in a piece 12 years later and we'll fix it if it's our fault.
2. Let's be real. Parking deserves HUGE consideration. We have very convenient parking in the China Bridge parking structure just behind the store.
1. We have great products, unique designs, and heirloom-quality jewelry that your loved ones will enjoy for generations from the store voted Park City's Best 5 years in a row.
Come see us at 430 Main Street in Park City, UT, or shop online at 435-649-6547.
Have you been dreaming of having a custom piece of jewelry made? Few things can match the sentimental value and meaning of a custom piece of jewelry. Park City Jewelers is your custom jewelry expert. With four award-winning jewelry artisans on staff, we can create nearly anything you can imagine, from simple designs to complex masterpieces.
We have over 150 years of combined experience crafting custom diamond engagement rings, wedding sets, anniversary bands, birthstone jewelry, men’s bands, custom earrings, bracelets, rings, pendants, and much more.
In this blog post, we cover our process of imagining, designing, and crafting stunning custom jewelry. Read on to learn more!
A great custom piece of jewelry starts with a great idea. It can be a moment or event you’d like to commemorate for a lifetime, or it can be the perfect combination of gemstones and settings that will make the piece exactly match your personality and style.
If you’re interested in a custom piece, but you’re unsure of what you want, a great place to start is to look at our jewelry online or in-store. You’re sure to find a piece to spark your imagination.
The jewelry artisan you’re working with can also be a fantastic resource in guiding you to the materials and design that will speak to your heart.