Ahh, Sundance. We love it for the recognition it brings to Park City. There are some wonderful movies and documentaries and loads of movie stars. But... how do you enjoy Sundance like a local? I made a list:
1. Stay home. I'm not kidding. :)
2. Rent your house out on AirBnB and go to Mexico or Hawaii and enjoy the sun... dancing... across the waves.
3. If you want to attend, your best bet is to come into town before 11am and park in the China Bridge parking lot. It costs, but it's a bit more convenient if you can get a spot.
4. If you don't want to pay for parking, there's free parking & shuttle service every 10 mins from 7am-2:30am. Park at Richardson Flat, which is off of I-40, not too far from Jordanelle Reservoir.
5. The movies are not rated, so read about the movie before you go to avoid seeing things that... can't be unseen. Don't ask me to tell you why I recommend this, because we'll both be embarrassed. ;)
6. True locals enjoy laughing at the people wearing all black, walking around with a cell phone glued to their ear and smoking a cigar.
Have you been dreaming of having a custom piece of jewelry made? Few things can match the sentimental value and meaning of a custom piece of jewelry. Park City Jewelers is your custom jewelry expert. With four award-winning jewelry artisans on staff, we can create nearly anything you can imagine, from simple designs to complex masterpieces.
We have over 150 years of combined experience crafting custom diamond engagement rings, wedding sets, anniversary bands, birthstone jewelry, men’s bands, custom earrings, bracelets, rings, pendants, and much more.
In this blog post, we cover our process of imagining, designing, and crafting stunning custom jewelry. Read on to learn more!
A great custom piece of jewelry starts with a great idea. It can be a moment or event you’d like to commemorate for a lifetime, or it can be the perfect combination of gemstones and settings that will make the piece exactly match your personality and style.
If you’re interested in a custom piece, but you’re unsure of what you want, a great place to start is to look at our jewelry online or in-store. You’re sure to find a piece to spark your imagination.
The jewelry artisan you’re working with can also be a fantastic resource in guiding you to the materials and design that will speak to your heart.