1. Bring your kids for trick or treating on Main Street from 3-5pm.
2. Bring your dog all dressed up for the Howl-o-ween parade at 5pm.
3. Plan to arrive an hour early for parking. Seriously.
4. We give out THOUSANDS of pieces of candy. We also have drinks and cookies for our favorite customers, so stop by the store while you wait for the parade.
5. In the past, Main Street Pizza & Noodle has given out full size candy bars, so definitely pay them a visit!
'Level up' your Halloween costume with our Halloween Steampunk, Spiders, 'Pumpkin Spice' and other gorgeous accent pieces. You'll be the talk of the party!
Happy Halloween from PCJ!
More and more shoppers are buying their jewelry online, but shopping online poses its own unique challenges. Are the pictures you're seeing online of the actual piece you're purchasing? Unfortunately, the answer to this question is most often no, which can make online jewelry shopping all the more challenging.
Read on to learn about some of the potential pitfalls of online jewelry shopping, and how we work to avoid them.