Park City Arts Festival Made Easy
Every year we enjoy the Park City Arts Festival. I've been here so long that I know how to do it without all the hassle. I thought I'd share my "Locals' Secret Tips" with you!
1. Come 2 hours before the Arts Festival starts! That might sound really early, but it's so worth it! The Arts Festival usually opens an hour before they say it starts. This is huge. If you come 2 hours early, the parking is much, much easier. Park at the China Bridge or Sand Ridge parking lots.
2. Have breakfast on Main Street. Once you've parked, head over to Main Street for a bite to eat. A couple of our favorites are the Eating Establishment and Main Street Deli - they make a great breakfast! You can hang out and watch all the artists setting up. This is really interesting. And, it's nice & cool!
3. Summit County locals can get in free on Friday night. Bring your license or utility bill and you and your kids will get in free.
4. Get your jewelry cleaned and polished for free. We'll clean your jewelry and polish it for free. And if you bring your kids, we'll give them free rocks to keep them interested.
5. Come into Park City Jewelry for free drinks and homemade cookies on Fri. & Sat. Here's why I give them away: Years ago I came to the Arts Festival and it was hot! I was so thirsty. There were no drinking fountains and water was $4 a bottle. That really ticked me off. I don't want any of my customers or friends going thirsty or paying $4 a bottle for water. So, I bought a fridge to keep at the store and now I give water & sodas away! We also hand out free homemade cookies (my grandma's recipe).
Why do we do all of this?
We found a really weird secret: if you take care of your customers, they come back! Come on up and see us during the Arts Festival. (I'll tell you another time about how the Arts Festival is the reason I opened a store in Park City!)
When you shop at Park City Jewelers you know that you’re going to see unique jewelry designed and crafted by us. This gives you a chance to own jewelry that is like none other, made with the highest level of craftsmanship.
Although we make most of the jewelry we sell, we occasionally partner with a designer and sell their pieces in the store. This doesn’t happen often, but when we find a designer that blows us away with their unique pieces and quality, we proudly offer these to our customers.
Bellarri is one such designer. She is known as one of the world's finest luxury jewelry designers, and we’ve admired her award-winning pieces over the years as we’ve attended the annual JCK Jewelry Conference.
This year, we proudly announce that Bellarri is the newest designer at Park City Jewelers. Her pieces feature bold designs and vibrant colored gemstones that are simply breathtaking.
Designer - Bellarri Aldeman
Bellarri jewelry is “designed for a woman, by a woman,” and her signature style pushes the envelope to create masterpieces of design. She states, "A true artist should capture the eyes, the soul, and the heart with every creation."
The Bellarri style is delicate art combined with uniquely cut gemstones, and each design tells its own story. Bellarri jewelry is meant to stand out from the pack, and conformity is not in the vocabulary. These pieces are tailored to the individually minded who value the unique.
In her own words, “My customer is an independent thinking self-purchaser who understands we design for her lifestyle. She’s not necessarily waiting for anyone to buy for her.”
The big, bold, and beautiful pieces are sure to make an impression when you wear them, and many celebrities have worn her designs to stand out on the red carpet.
It’s no secret that we love color, and Bellarri uses some of the most beautiful colored gemstones in their pieces. As you look through the collection you’ll notice the striking combinations of bright colors from gemstones like peridot, tsavorite garnet, amethyst, blue topaz, ametrine, and iolite, to name a few.
Bellarri also has a reputation for some of the very best gemstone color matching in the jewelry industry. This can be easily seen in their gradient and rainbow designs. Light blue topaz slowly shifts to deep London blue topaz in a stunning seamless transition. The rainbow designs move through all the colors of the rainbow in breathtaking beauty.
Another hallmark of Bellari jewelry is the way the gemstones are cut and faceted. They laser cut and facet each gemstone using patented techniques not found in any other jewelry in the world. This gives the gemstones incredible brilliance and enables them to produce their unique designs.
Settings are featured in 14K and 18K gold. You’ll notice a distinct lack of prongs in most of the settings, as one of the hallmarks of Beillari design is channel set gemstones. Each gemstone is precision cut to fit each piece and placed together to create each unique design. This gives the impression that the gemstones grew organically out of the setting - that they belong together.
A great example of jewelry “made by a woman, for a woman” is the Bellarri earrings. They are designed to be worn with or without piercings. The earring post has a hinge that folds down so it can be worn as a clip-on, which is an awesome feature.
The Bellarri brand is synonymous with luxury, integrity, elegance, and cutting-edge design, and they have been family owned and operated for 42 years. We are proud to feature their collection online and in-store and hope that each piece will capture your imagination the same way it has ours.