Park City Arts Festival Made Easy
Every year we enjoy the Park City Arts Festival. I've been here so long that I know how to do it without all the hassle. I thought I'd share my "Locals' Secret Tips" with you!
1. Come 2 hours before the Arts Festival starts! That might sound really early, but it's so worth it! The Arts Festival usually opens an hour before they say it starts. This is huge. If you come 2 hours early, the parking is much, much easier. Park at the China Bridge or Sand Ridge parking lots.
2. Have breakfast on Main Street. Once you've parked, head over to Main Street for a bite to eat. A couple of our favorites are the Eating Establishment and Main Street Deli - they make a great breakfast! You can hang out and watch all the artists setting up. This is really interesting. And, it's nice & cool!
3. Summit County locals can get in free on Friday night. Bring your license or utility bill and you and your kids will get in free.
4. Get your jewelry cleaned and polished for free. We'll clean your jewelry and polish it for free. And if you bring your kids, we'll give them free rocks to keep them interested.
5. Come into Park City Jewelry for free drinks and homemade cookies on Fri. & Sat. Here's why I give them away: Years ago I came to the Arts Festival and it was hot! I was so thirsty. There were no drinking fountains and water was $4 a bottle. That really ticked me off. I don't want any of my customers or friends going thirsty or paying $4 a bottle for water. So, I bought a fridge to keep at the store and now I give water & sodas away! We also hand out free homemade cookies (my grandma's recipe).
Why do we do all of this?
We found a really weird secret: if you take care of your customers, they come back! Come on up and see us during the Arts Festival. (I'll tell you another time about how the Arts Festival is the reason I opened a store in Park City!)
Have you been dreaming of having a custom piece of jewelry made? Few things can match the sentimental value and meaning of a custom piece of jewelry. Park City Jewelers is your custom jewelry expert. With four award-winning jewelry artisans on staff, we can create nearly anything you can imagine, from simple designs to complex masterpieces.
We have over 150 years of combined experience crafting custom diamond engagement rings, wedding sets, anniversary bands, birthstone jewelry, men’s bands, custom earrings, bracelets, rings, pendants, and much more.
In this blog post, we cover our process of imagining, designing, and crafting stunning custom jewelry. Read on to learn more!
A great custom piece of jewelry starts with a great idea. It can be a moment or event you’d like to commemorate for a lifetime, or it can be the perfect combination of gemstones and settings that will make the piece exactly match your personality and style.
If you’re interested in a custom piece, but you’re unsure of what you want, a great place to start is to look at our jewelry online or in-store. You’re sure to find a piece to spark your imagination.
The jewelry artisan you’re working with can also be a fantastic resource in guiding you to the materials and design that will speak to your heart.