430 Main St.
Park City, UT 84060
Or, BRING IT IN:
430 Main Street in Park City, UT.
We’ll give you a free tour of our manufacturing facility at our retail store and a warm, homemade cookie, too.
What happens to my tooth once it arrives?
- We cut down the top part of the tooth.
- We polish all the knicks and cracks out of it and bring it to a high gloss finish.
- We make your jewelry to fit your tooth.
- **Most jewelers cut your ivory to fit their jewelry.
- Each order is processed all the way through at our store in Park City. The tooth you send us is the tooth you get back. We don’t send it out. We do the work in our store.
What color will the finished tooth be?
Most hunters like the natural tawny brown shade. If you want your tooth darker, we have a natural enhancer that will bring out the color.
I have a cool idea for personalizing my keepsake. Can you do custom designs?
- Yes. We can even customize the points to match your Elk's rack.
- You can talk to the jeweler who is making your ring yourself. On the phone, or in person if you’re in the area.
- We can engrave your initials and the date of the hunt.
What kind of warranty should I expect?
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship. We’ve been making jewelry for more than 30 years. We are a brick and mortar store with an A+ BBB rating.
Why Park City Jewelers?
- We do all the manufacturing right in our store at 430 Main Street in Park City – your ivory never leaves the store.
- Your jewelry will be solid gold, not just gold plated. It will last through generations.
- We don’t just build jewelry, we build heirlooms.
- You want your grandkids to pass around this ring, talking about you, the mighty hunter.
What if I don’t have my trophy elk yet?
Use one of our elk ivories. We are VERY picky about the ivories that we sell. In fact, we reject about 75% of the ivories that are brought to us.
Do you have men’s and women’s jewelry?
Yes! The hunt is a memory for both of you. Remember the thrill of the hunt with his & her jewelry made from your precious elk ivory.
Why are your fine jewelry prices so great?
The reason our prices are so low is that we own our building. Most jewelry stores have to pay a percentage of sales to the landlord. We bought our building on Main Street in beautiful Park City 20 years ago. We pass that savings along to you.